Friday, April 10, 2009

Kawaii Cute Japanese Embroidered Cupcake Headband and Purse



Don't you just love these little purses? I use them for all kinds of things.

Some suggestions are: Makeup/cosmetic bag, keys and cards when going to the gym, my personal favourite (what I use them for) concealing my sanitary products when skipping off to the loo :) There are so many uses I can't list nearly half of them!
Now on to the boring part.

* Five different color BRIGHT machine embroidery on the front. Picture does not show just how vibrant this piece really is unfortunately.

* Purse is lined and sewn with durable seams in durable black twill fabric, the lining is hot pink cotton.

* Measurements are: 5.25" wide by 4" tall. ( This purse is large enough to fully conceal a super maxipad or to stash your compact and mascara. Just look at the pictures if you need a reference.

* Strong and wide velcro closure.

I'm a 10 yr seamstress and graphic artist so please don't be nervous about ordering any of my products. I guarantee the utmost in quality.

Shipping to the continental U.S. is $5 (priority mail). If you are outside the continental U.S. please contact me prior to ordering so we can calculate your shipping fees.

To purchase either of those items or simply just to view my store please click on this link.

No comments: