Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Alphabet Girl Amy the Asian Ball Joint Doll - #1 in a series.

Alphabet Girl Amy the Asian Ball Joint Doll - #1 in a series. Doll Bio: Hi my name is Amy and I'm so glad I found you. I like to read my manga comics in quiet places, and play marbles with my invisible puppy Digger. I talk to him all the time, but people think I'm just talking to myself. I don't like the way they stare at me, so I stare at them back. I'm always getting in to trouble; it's really Digger's fault. Some times I wish he would find someone else to play with, but then I'd be all alone. One day I want to go to Japan and eat ramen. I day dream about being an anime character with real friends to play with. If I'm not an anime actress I think I'll be a politician, or maybe an architect. I'm not really sure yet. I hope I'll grow up soon. Please make Digger return my iPhone to me so I can find my way back home. I think I might be lost in the park. He ate the breadcrumbs I left on the path from my house to the swings :( Alphabet Girl Amy is the first doll in a series of Alphabet Girls. She is beautifully painted and illustrated. Fully customizable; personalize your own Alphabet Girl through the Zazzle marketplace.

No comments: